Monday, May 19, 2008

Stuck in Greece...


Surely, you say, being stuck in Greece can not be a problem... Oh but how you are wrong my friend.

Haha. :)

So here I am sitting in the airport in Athens waiting for my plane, the same place I have been for the past 9 hours. When Sandy and I got to the airport to day to check in for our flight to Cairo we realized that we were walking in the front door at probably the exact time our plane was taking off. Somehow we got lost in all of the treavel details for the next few weeks and got todays flight time mixed up. So we have been at the airport since 23o this afternoon and the next flight doesn't leave until 1250 in the morning. But I really can't complain. I have had such good luck flying over the past few years, that it really doesn't hurt for me to have a taste of misfortune in my travels. Although I must say that Greeces really is not a bad place to be stuck. The past few days really have been great, both taking a step back into history and getting a chance to experience modern day Athens. Since I have a few minutes and free internet I thought I would share a few pictures with ya'll. I hope you enjoy!



Street music.....love it!



ok so maybe just one pic for now...more to come



No comments: